Ammonia Gas Cylinder Regulator
- Gas pressure regulators are used to reduce the pressure of gas supplied from a high-pressure cylinder of gas
- to a workable level that can be safely used for operating equipment and instruments.
- There are two basic types of gas pressure regulators: single-stage and two-stage.
- Single-stage pressure regulators reduce the cylinder pressure to the delivery or outlet pressure in one step. Two-stage pressure regulators reduce the cylinder pressure to a working level in two steps. Since the performance of each is influenced by mechanical characteristics, the choice of gas regulator depends on the type of application for which it is intended.
- Our Cylinder Regulator is of two types that is available in brass chrome plated body with SS diaphragm and
- SS body with SS diaphragm. The regulator comprises of inlet &outlet pressure gauge.
- Inlet pressure gauge displays the total pressure of cylinder and outlet pressure gauge shows the regulated pressure.